Monday 2 March 2009

I just have to share my feelings on this product x


Just a quick bit of information on a new product that I absolutely adore.... these cut glass knobs! I don't know what it is that is inspiring me about them (well I do, they are cut glass, vintage style that are quite simply me!) But it's more than that, as soon as I saw them I loved them. (again it might be that I am planning my own vintage inspired wedding at the moment and therefore suddenly everything that evokes the aged era bring me over all romantic) I have yet to work out where in my home they are going to feature but believe me they are; and as one of my very best friends has just moved house I am also thinking that maybe they would be an ideal gift for the lovely Amy Lou who shares my obsession, take a good look Amy, they are heading your way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment