Wednesday 27 October 2010

I'm Singing in the Rain.....

Just singing in the rain,
what a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again...........

Yeap it's that time of year when the weather becomes unpredictable. So it's best to be prepared, embrace it and have your wellie boots and rain macs close to hand. I know there has been a couple of times this week when I have looked every inch the farmers wife with my mac and wellie and to be honest it's turned the weather into something fun.
Taking a walk and splashing about in puddles with the kids is a pastime we have tended to forget bout in this busy world. Simply; rain can be fun!

So next time you see the rain heading in wrap up well, hats, scarves and pull on your boots and head for the nearest woodland walk. Simply splash about - the kids will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment