Wednesday 24 August 2011

Finally, plant pots that scream country style

I'm a girl that loves plants! Of course with Country Living Interiors situated within Fron Goch Garden Centre it's hard not to spend my time happily mooching through the seasons finest. However I am always stuck when it comes to the pot to keep it in. Traditional terracotta with a rustic ribbon is the way I usually go, but only due to the lack of choice. I'm pretty sure if my home was vibrant pinks & purples I would be in my element but alas it's not meant to be. However I have recently discovered a couple of designs that finally tick my country style box! Check out these rustic heart & two tone pot collection....Take a peek..... fill them with plants of lavender, hydrangea or herbs & hand out as stylist, classic gifts that finally work in the country style home!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment